Wednesday 3 November 2010

sketch saturday & digi doodles


I enjoy following sketches so I decided to join in on this weeks challenge over on sketch saturday and I'm also entering this one into the chalenge over on digi doodles which was "anything goes".
I used a lili of the valley stamp,coloured in with promarkers(which I'm not very good at!) sprayed with glitter and added some snow which is really flower soft!! My poinsietta are dies from marianne crafts and the sentiment is from pink petticoat xx

6 comments:

Dana said...

I love this!! It's such an adorable image and you did a lovely job with your coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Sara said...

How cute! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

Karen said...

Really lovely Lisa, love your little flowers too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Love the flower soft! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
Julie

Tracy said...

Wonderful card! Fantastic job with the image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this hunny. Great detail on the hood. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx